- Open the output folder of the FNI analysis (“fni”).
Open the file “result.net” using a software for network analysis
(such as Pajek).
- Draw a network using the file.
- Solid lines represents interconnections between elements detected by the FPO analysis.
- Dashed lines represents interconnections from elements detected by the FNI analysis.
- In the case of Example 2, a network module including Myb28, a transcription factor of interest, was obtained.
- By the FNI analysis, Myb29 (AT5G07690, p005698), another transcription factor, was detected with the module.