Preprocessing for network analysis
- Click Preprocessing Tool to open the Preprocessing Tool window.
- In the Correlation Data Folder section, browse and select “cor”.
- In the Output File section, browse this folder and name “vvicor.flis”, and then push the select button.
- Push the Start button to make the file “vvicor.flis”.
- Push “x” at the topright corner of the Preprocessing Tool window to close the window.
- Click the Check Tool button to open the Check Tool window.
- In the Correlation Data File section, browse and select “vvicor.flis”.
- Click the Start button to execute.